Saturday, March 3, 2007

The first year never ends


Even though my nephew is now almost 13 months old, I think he was too busy opening gifts (look down a few posts and you'll see what I mean) and writing "thank you" notes last month to get his official 1 year portraits done, so we wound up taking them this weekend. '

I wanted to try something a bit different, so rather than set him up on a backdrop with a bunch of studio lights, I just followed him around the house for a more environmental potrait look (his newly discovered walking abilities make it a bit tough to keep him in the same space too!).

Turns out he's really fond of opening and closing doors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jay,
Where are the birthday pictures?

I would love to see the photographs of the special needs children, those who may have entered the world too early, or exited the world too early. As a pediatric/school nurse, this would be an important site for me to view. Off to the link I go!

Respectfully,
Maryellen Wessendorf, RN, BSN, NCSN