Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hurry up and wait.....

I don't have anything to post from this past weekend's wedding, because I've actually taken some time "off" from weddings. My wife and I are expecting our first baby anytime this month, so I didn't think it would be the smartest idea to book a wedding and run the risk that she goes into labor while a bride & groom are exchanging vows.

So instead I've been able to turn my attention toward the sadistically evil people who design baby related furniture. For some of these things, I might have been better off reading the version of the instructions written in French (I don't speak French either). However after several hours and a few profanity laced comments, I managed to turn this......


...into this......

OK so maybe that's a bit of a stretch because anything that's soft, plush, or made of fabric is the work of my wife. But the furniture is all me!


No comments: