Friday, September 14, 2007

Allie & Josh.....the wedding!

The best part about scheduling an engagement session with a couple is it really makes you look forward to their wedding day, because you already have a glimpse into how the couple acts together. And since I had already shot Allie & Josh's engagment pictures back in May (see the archives), I knew this was going to be a fun one!



It never gets old...once the dress goes on, it's all smiles.....








I still can't decide whether doing the couples "first look" at each other before the ceremony is a good idea or not. It's more traditional at the church, but it's sometimes more difficult to get a good image of the groom's first reaction to seeing his Bride. Allie & Josh saw each other before the ceremony, and the look on Josh's face in this image makes it worthwhile!





I guess the bridesmaids didn't think I'd have enough pictures of Allie














The getaway.....




Thanks again for including me in your day!

1 comment:

Emily DeWan Photography said...

Love all the expression! Fabulous!