Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taggin' along with John Andrews.....

This past weekend I had the opportunity to work with Andrew from John Andrews Photography as his 2nd shooter.....




I've done several weddings at Old St. Pat's Church in Chicago, but I never noticed that you could catch part of the alter ceremony partly reflected in the baptismal font at the back of the church




The Ginko Room at the Morton Arborteum, was a really cool place for a reception.



Thanks again to Andrew for the opportunity to help you out, and congratulations to Meg & Ben!

2 comments:

Emily DeWan Photography said...

I love the reflection shot! And the stairwell one too. Good stuff here.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots Jay! I'm behind on processing all from the wedding :)

It was nice working with you!

Andrew