Thursday, August 20, 2009

Renaissance NorthShore Wedding - Caitlin & Craig


I thought Craig's Spiderman cufflinks were pretty cool, definitely one of the more unique cufflink ideas I've seen this season........


But then I realized that ALL of the groomsmen had comic book/superhero/action figure type cufflinks! Pictured above are Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Transformers, something from the game Halo, and one I'm not sure about. I was a bit surprised nobody had a secret decoder ring to give to the bride!





Apparently Craig really got into the whole Spiderman thing before we started his portraits!




I have no idea what was going on here.....but it's a funny picture!




As if the cufflinks weren't enough....the bridal party entrance was a "Pirates of the Caribbean" theme complete with sword fighting bridesmaids!




No comments: