Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back to Work.....

Despite being a bit sleep deprived, I think the adrenaline of being a new father made it a bit easier to get back to "work" the weekend after Jack was born. Maryam & Jeff decided to do their engagment pictures on the Chicago lakefront, which is a great location because of all the different options it presents





And then I followed that one up with Jill and Ed, who picked an entirely different, but also very neat location out in the western suburbs. Maryam and Jeff went for the more urban contemporary look, while Jill and Ed wanted something a bit more natural. Both locations are great ideas and both couples were a lot of fun to work with.





Ed says they still haven't taken dance lessons yet....although it looks like they have a lot of the moves down already!



This was NOT my idea...to have them walk out into the river at the top of this waterfall, and the whole time they were out there the thought of me having to dive into the river to fish out my clients kept flashing into my head, but it was a great idea that Jill came up with and I think the final result turned out great!

No comments: