Friday, June 1, 2007

Just Jack!


I've seen so many cool pictures from other photographers when they're own children were born, that I had all these great ideas in my head when my wife went to the hospital earlier this week to deliver Baby Jack into the world. However at some point during the day/night I made the decision that I wanted to be there as a Dad and a Husband first, not as a photographer. So despite making my living taking pictures, I didn't exactly go crazy with the camera.

The last few days have been very hectic, however both Mom and Baby are doing well, and can't wait to come home from the hospital. More pictures will definitely follow, but I wanted to post at least one picture to introduce everyone to Baby Jack! And for those of you keeping score at home.....7lbs 13oz. 21 inches long.

1 comment:

jaimestepp said...

Congradulations on becoming a father!

Hello baby Jack and welcome to the world. Jay I am so gald all is well and everyone is healthy and happy...Congrats!