Thursday, June 14, 2007

Catching up with Jack

I know I promised more pictures of Baby Jack, but I gotta be honest, being a new parent makes everything you do go just a bit slower and take just a bit longer! Hopefully these are worth the wait!

Here's the little guy only a few mintues old....the fact that I could take this picture is proof that I didn't pass out in the delivery room!



I felt really bad for Amy because she had to have a cesarian delivery, and was still a bit out of it the first time she got to see her son.



The Grandparents couldn't wait to see Jack....I think they would've camped out in the nursery all night if they could have!




We were a bit worried about how Otis would be with the baby, but he was really cool when we brought him home, and couldn't wait to check out his new baby brother.

No comments: