Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jack Rabbit

Hi, my name's Baby Jack. You're probably very familiar with me thanks to my Dad. Although I don't really know what he looks like because he always seems to have that stupid camera in front of his face.....


The latest news out of JackLand is that I am now officially on the move! I've graduated from simply being able to flail my arms and legs like a beached whale to actually crawling across the floor....


I don't exactly have the drooling under control though. But hey, from what I hear the baby ladies in the sandbox find the droolers quite sexy.....guess that's just how I roll.....



This is my big brother Otis. He's also my homey who always has my back......


Except of course when I try to play with his toys as well.

That's all for now....time to crack open a room temprature bottle of formula and cash out for the evening. See ya soon!