Friday, January 23, 2009

Yes we can

So the White House announced yesterday that President Obama is the first US President to have regular access to email and a cell phone via his beloved Blackberry. Since I apparantly lost the lobbying effort in the first dog sweepstakes by backing the Border Terrier after election day, I'd like to take a crack at convincing the Commander-in-Chief to give some serious consideration to adopting the iPhone as his prefered method of staff communication rather than the Blackberry.



I recently traded out my desktop PC for a Mac, however I'm actually more in love with my iPhone rather than my Mac (just ask my wife how hard it is to pry the phone out of my hands after dinner when we're watching TV). My only regret is Apple will probably release a newer version pretty soon and I'll have to fight off upgrade fever!

No comments: